Are Aranet4 default settings available anywhere?
Aranet4 is calibrated in factory and it works instantly when it you take it out of box and insert the batteries – no additional setup is needed. These are the default settings of the Aranet4 device:
1) default measurement interval is set to 5 minutes;
2) CO2 sensor automatic calibration is disabled;
3) default temperature measurement units are set to Celsius;
4) Bluetooth connection is enabled;
5) Bluetooth connection transmission range is set to normal;
6) Buzzer for audio sound alarm notifications is disabled;
7) CO2 indication is set to human mode;
8) Access to Homey Smart Home assistant is enabled.
The 2nd, 3rd and 4th setting can be changed with the switches in the battery compartment on the back of the device, but the remaining five settings can only be changed via the Aranet4 phone application.
You have to log in to reply.