Are Aranet4 default settings available anywhere?
Aranet4 is calibrated in factory and it works instantly when it you take it out of box and insert the batteries – no additional setup is needed. These are the default settings of the Aranet4 device:
1) default measurement interval is set to 5 minutes;
2) CO2 sensor automatic calibration is disabled;
3) default temperature measurement units are set to Celsius;
4) Bluetooth connection is enabled;
5) Bluetooth connection transmission range is set to normal;
6) Buzzer for audio sound alarm notifications is disabled;
7) CO2 indication is set to human mode;
8) Access to Homey Smart Home assistant is enabled.
The 2nd, 3rd and 4th setting can be changed with the switches in the battery compartment on the back of the device, but the remaining five settings can only be changed via the Aranet4 phone application.
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I tried the phone application to turn on the audio sound alarm but to no avail. I only receive the message "Failed to change te buzzer mode". Consequently the Aranet4 device's display does not show any speaker symbol.
Furthermore, I cannot change the bluetooth range.
I would appreciate very much a solution to these issues.
My device is the Aranet4 0139A
Serial number 381121005018, rev. 6
Many thanks in advance for your answer.
You have to log in to reply.