Help my Aranet4 Home won't pair to my phone anymore
Posted: 05.11.2021 15:21
I've bought the Aranet4 in septembre 2021 and used it happily since with the app on my phone.
But today the app was not able to connect (to change buzzer settings for example).
So i removed the batteries, put them back.
I unpaired the device from the app, and want to pair it again.
But it fails : "Failed to rad from the device".
Can you please help ?
EDIT : I did this :
- Take out batteries of the Aranet4 device;
- Set jumper switch in the battery compartment for Bluetooth service to OFF (Down) position and then back to ON (Up) position;
- Put batteries in the correct polarization again inside the device (both batteries in the same direction with + pole on the left side);
- Uninstall the Aranet4 app completely and delete/forget the paired Aranet4 device from Bluetooth connected devices on the phone;
- Restart the phone;
- Install again the application and pair the device to the phone not via the Bluetooth devices menu, but only via the Aranet4 application.
Now it's connected again but in the app, i want to change the buzzer but whenever i click on the button, nothing happens on the app, or i have to click multiple times and eventually, several minutes later, the buzzer mode changes, as if there were a loong lag between my input and the mode being changed.
Posted: 05.11.2021 15:50
Please check Aranet4 "Bluetooth range" configuration in the Aranet4 app SENSOR SETTINGS and set it to "Extended".
If this doesn't help contact firstname.lastname@example.org, please.
Posted: 05.11.2021 16:28
It is already set to extended.
You have to log in to reply.