How can I update Aranet4 device firmware?
For Aranet4 app versions up to v1.20 it can be done in following order
- Open the Aranet4 app
- Click on the Aranet4 device that you would like to update
- Click on settings “wheel” icon on the record of the device
- Open the firmware tab;
- The app will prompt you to start an update when a newer version of firmware is available
- Confirm the update by clicking update button on the pop-up window
- Wait until the update process has finished
- Confirm the finished update by clicking OK on the pop-up window
- The result of the update can be checked on the same firmware tab of device settings
Where can I find release notes for the firmware? I current have 0.3.9 installed and 0.4.3 is available. What are the changes?
PS: the screenshots no longer match the new UI in the app.
Thanks for the message and remark on the outdated firmware update process description - the correct process is described below.
As for the Aranet4 firmware changes on the latest version, then please check: https://forum.aranet.com/all-about-aranet4/where-can-i-find-the-release-notes-for-the-latest-aranet4-firmware-version-changes/
Starting from Aranet4 app version v2.0 firmware update can be done as follows:
- Click on the settings “wheel” icon in the record of the necessary device;
- In the newly opened page click on section Firmware;
- Finally click on button START UPDATE:
You have to log in to reply.