How to display Aranet4 application data in fullscreen mode from Android devices to Smart TV?
Posted: 26.02.2021 10:36
Modified: 01.12.2023 13:23
To replicate information from any Andoid device to some Smart TV both devices should support Miracast or Screen Mirroring functionality (called also HDMI over Wi-Fi).
If You have both devices compatible with Miracast, then once the Aranet4 sensor is paired to the Aranet4 application on the Android mobile device You can display the measurement data from the sensor in fullscreen mode on the app. This can be done in the following way:
1. Click on the collapsed menu icon in the top right corner of the application main page;
2. Click on the section Fullscreen mode;
3. Select Dark theme or Light theme for the fullscreen mode;
4. Go back to the application main page and click on the Fullscreen icon;
5. Rotate the mobile device itself to landscape mode and now You can mirror its screen to Smart TV;
6. Swiping from the top edge of the mobile device screen open the Android Control Panel, find the Screen Cast icon and click on it;
7. Wait for the mobile device to find the Smart TV and then click on its record to see data from the Aranet4 application on the Smart TV:
You have to log in to reply.