How to display Aranet4 application data in fullscreen mode from iOS Apple devices to Apple TV?
Once the Aranet4 sensor is paired to the Aranet4 application on the iOS mobile device You can display the measurement data from the sensor in fullscreen mode on the app. This can be done in the following way:
1. Click on the collapsed menu icon in the top right corner of the application main page;
2. Click on the section Fullscreen mode;
3. Select Dark theme or Light theme for the fullscreen mode;
4. Go back to the application main page and click on the Fullscreen icon;
5. Rotate the mobile device itself to landscape mode.
When the app is in fullscreen mode, You can mirror its screen to Apple TV:
6. Swiping from the top right corner of the mobile device screen open the iOS Control Center menu and click on the Screen Mirroring icon;
7. Wait for the mobile device to find Apple TV and then click on its record to see data from the Aranet4 application on the Apple TV.
You have to log in to reply.