How to handle and clean Aranet4
Posted: 28.12.2021 08:37
Modified: 01.12.2023 13:40
Aranet4 is an advanced electronic device in a plastic case. You should handle and clean it the same way you deal with other household electronic devices.
- Aranet4 is not impact-resistant, do not drop or hit it.
- Aranet4 is not waterproof, do not use it in high humidity environments (greater than 85%).
- Do not leave Aranet4 in direct sunlight.
- Do not expose Aranet4 to strong electromagnetic fields.
- Aranet4 is intended for use at temperatures 0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F). Exposure to lower temperatures can damage the device.
You can clean your Aranet4 with lukewarm water and mild soap. Mix some soap and water in a bucket, clean the case using a slightly wet soft sponge or microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the material and water drops entering the case. Make sure your detergent has no harsh chemicals that could damage the plastic and sensor, such as white spirits or Clorox.
Alcohol solutions (alcohol / purified water) or wipes with at least 70 percent alcohol are effective for the sanitization of the Aranet4 case. First, clean the surface with soap and water as described above. Apply the alcohol solution and let it sit on the surface for at least 30 seconds to disinfect. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
You can use low-power household UV-disinfectors for Aranet4 disinfection, too. Follow the UV-disinfector instructions and do not overexpose Aranet4 to UV radiation.
You have to log in to reply.