What does error message "Calibration failed, unstable environment" on Aranet 4 device screen mean and what to do next?
Posted: 31.01.2021 16:47
Error message "Calibration failed, unstable environment" - means that during the calibration process of the Aranet4 device the CO2 concentration level changes in the surrounding air were too large for the device to correctly set the 420 ppm calibration baseline.
To recover the operation of the device and obtain a successful and correct calibration result, please try:
- Take out batteries of the Aranet4 device;
- Put batteries in the correct polarization again inside the device (both batteries in the same direction with + pole on the left side);
- Restart the phone where the Aranet4 application is installed;
- Try again calibration as shown in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD8E6WzpvjM except it is better to put the sensor if possible in an outdoor environment during the calibration process for 15 minutes without any person nearby;
- If the calibration is still not possible and error is still shown on the screen of the device, then please proceed with the RMA process: https://aranet.com/rma/
You have to log in to reply.