How to configure a Gmail account to use it for e-mail notification sending from the Aranet PRO base station?
1. For Aranet PRO base station to properly authorize to Gmail server You have to enable 2-step verification on the necessary account: https://myaccount.google.com/signinoptions/two-step-verification/enroll-welcome
2. Confirm the operation with Your password;
3. Setup the configuration for the phone that You are using:
4. Confirm that connection with the phone is valid:
5. Turn on 2-step verification for Your Gmail account:
6. Go to address: https://myaccount.google.com/apppasswords and create a new password for Aranet PRO base station authorization to Google Mail server, selecting app = Mail and device = Other (Custom name)
7. Enter the name for the configuration and press GENERATE button:
8. Copy the generated app password from the opened window:
9. Enter Your e-mail and copied password in the section System --> Notifications --> EMAIL in the Aranet PRO base station graphical interface, save the configuration and test it by pressing TEST CONNECTION button:
You have to log in to reply.