What is needed to setup alarm notification sending via SMS from Aranet PRO base station?
1. The user needs to have one of the USB cellular modems that are supported by the Aranet PRO base stations: https://forum.aranet.com/aranet-solutions/what-cellular-usb-modems-are-compatible-with-aranet-pro-base-station/;
2. The user needs also to have a SIM card that is capable of sending SMS while inserted in the modem;
3. Then modem with inserted SIM card should be connected to the USB port of the Aranet PRO base station
4. SMS notification sending should be Enabled, PIN for the SIM card entered and these settings Saved in System --> Notifications --> SMS section:
5. Next the user needs to enable SMS notification sending in System --> Notifications section, give mobile phone number which will receive these notification SMSes, and enable system warning and/or sensor alarm sending on this page. These settings after entering should be saved and SMS sending and reception can be tested by pressing on TEST SENDING button and choosing SMS:
6. Additionally user should check that alarm notification sending is enabled (triangle icons should be colored blue by clicking on them) for the necessary sensors in the section Notifications --> SENSORS:
You have to log in to reply.