What power supply can Aranet PRO base station use?
There are 2 ways to power the Aranet PRO base station:
1. AC/DC power adapter - included in the original packaging box with the device:
- DC male jack size: 5.5 x 2.1mm connector, center pin positive;
- output: 12VDC and 0.5A
2. Passive PoE injector with 12V DC and 0.5A on the output and pinout wires 4-5 for VDC+ and wires 7-8 for VDC- (ground):
Pin at device Data PoE 1 Rx + 2 Rx - 3 Tx + 4 DC + 5 DC + 6 Tx - 7 DC − 8 DC −
In case the Aranet PRO device is powered simultaneously via both Ethernet and DC ports, then the device will select the power supply with the higher voltage level as the active power source.
If some 3rd party power supply source is used with the Aranet PRO base station, it should provide stabilized 12VDC and 0.5A on the output. The maximum voltage level connected to the device should not exceed 14V DC as above this level device can be irreversibly damaged and burn down.
In case it is necessary to power the Aranet PRO base station from a car cigarette lighter socket, then a suitable adapter is needed:
1. For 24V car batteries (trucks) - power adapter with 12 - 24 V DC converter to stabilized 12V in the output;
2. For 12V car batteries – 12 V power adapter with 12V voltage stabilization in the output (note that when the car is running its' battery can provide up to 14V DC).
You have to log in to reply.