What would be correct procedure how to pair sensors to the Aranet PRO base station?
Posted: 02.02.2021 23:57
1. As sensor pairing is done with lower wireless signal power, then the person has to do it in close proximity to Aranet PRO base station (not more than 20 m apart);
2. Open the part of the sensor that contains the battery. If the battery has been already inserted, then take it out;
3. Connect to the WiFi access point of the Aranet PRO device with some device (phone, tablet, laptop etc.). It has the name “Aranet-******” without any password;
4. When You are connected to the Aranet PRO base station via the local WiFi connection, then open any web browser and enter the IP address of the WiFi adapter of Aranet PRO base: 192.168.206.100. Then enter standard credentials to access Aranet PRO base station graphical user interface: username: root and Password: changeme and login to the device:
5. In the graphical user interface of Aranet PRO base station go to SENSORS menu:
6. Choose necessary measurement interval (10, 5, 2 or 1 minute) for the sensor;
7. Click on PAIR SENSOR;
8. Immediately place the battery inside the sensor;
9. When a long flash comes from LED inside the sensor immediately after a short flash, then pairing is successful. In case of unsuccessful pairing take out the battery, wait for 10 seconds and repeat the process from step 7). Information about pairing success or failure will be seen also in Aranet PRO base station graphical interface;
10. After successful pairing, the sensor part with the battery can be closed and the sensor can be placed/installed in the necessary location. Finally from Aranet PRO base station graphical interface sensor settings can be changed, including giving a name to the sensor and setting alarm threshold levels;
11. After pairing sensor data will be visible in the HOME section of the user graphical interface.
You have to log in to reply.