How to replace sensor in Asset?
Posted: 11.08.2021 09:45
Sensor replacing in Asset is simple: just drag-and-drop new sensor to the old sensors Measurement Point on the timeline.
- Login to your Aranet Cloud Organization with administrator rights and navigate to ASSETS menu.
- Click on the Asset you want to edit, Asset properties pop-up window will open.
- Select CONFIG tab and click EDIT ASSET >.
- Click and start to drag new sensor to the timeline. Assisting placeholders will appear on the timeline:
- Drag and release a new sensor on the Measurement point of the sensor you want to replace:
New sensor has replaced old one in the measurement point starting from the current time. You can adjust replacement time by selecting the sensors ribbon and clicking on edit icon .
Now sensor named "CO2_New" changed its status to attached with a yellow flag , and removed from Asset sensor named "CO2_No2" became available for attaching to another asset and has green flag :
You have to log in to reply.