Error codes on Aranet4 display
Posted: 07.12.2021 17:57
Aranet4 is a complicated electronic device with self-diagnostic possibilities. Sometimes error messages can appear on display. What to do if you met one?
Before proceeding with the further recommended solution steps, please do:
- Take out batteries from the sensor and wait about 1 hour.
- Put batteries back observing the correct polarity (both batteries with "+" to the left side).
- Check Aranet4 firmware version and update if offered: https://forum.aranet.com/all-about-aranet4/how-can-i-update-aranet4-device-firmware/
- If the problem persists, find the error code visible on the screen in the table below and follow recommendations.
Error code Possible reason Solution 0ppm or 9999ppm CO2 sensor misadjusted Make manual CO2 sensor calibration: https://forum.aranet.com/all-about-aranet4/how-can-i-calibrate-my-aranet4/ 0x8001 - 0x8005 Problem with CO2 sensor element Make manual CO2 sensor calibration: https://forum.aranet.com/all-about-aranet4/how-can-i-calibrate-my-aranet4/ 0x8106,
0x800E – 0xFFFE
- Excessive CO2 concentration near the device
- Excessive moisture near the device
1. Dry out sensor
2. Make manual CO2 sensor calibration: https://forum.aranet.com/all-about-aranet4/how-can-i-calibrate-my-aranet4/
If the error message does not disappear, then CO2 sensor is damaged and the device needs repair. Please fill in RMA form
Posted: 05.04.2022 02:02
Error Ox8002 code does not disappear. Firmware is up to date. Removed batteries for 1 hour + and still error code. Tried to calibrate, but would not work.
I have not dropped it or done anything to cause it to malfunction. Please advise. Perhap send RMA & return info. Will there be a cost?
Posted: 05.04.2022 09:32
After you fill out RMA form, our service team will contact you and detailly describe all the procedures and possible costs.
Posted: 05.04.2022 03:42
I am using sensor at my school to monitor ventilation. If I send my monitor in for repair do you have loaner's available? I am so upset about this.
Posted: 05.04.2022 09:53
Please start with RMA form filling out. In some cases service team is arranging replacement sensors.
Posted: 30.08.2022 12:22
Guess the sensors or display on the Aranet 4 is somehow wet , as it does not show anyzthing on the display.
The measurement is functioning on the smartphone, and all data is visible.
It is only the dispülay that needs to guess dried out somehow. Checked all steps you recommended before. Cherish your feedback.
Posted: 30.08.2022 13:51
Please make sure that the measurements in the smartphone are up-to-date. If the error is present after sensor manual calibration, please fill out RMA form: https://rma.aranet.com/
You have to log in to reply.